Snow day! The kids are off school and want to play outside. It’s easy enough to make round snow balls but what if they want to make a cool snow fort or igloo? I have found a simple DIY snow brick maker that you can make with an empty cat little jug.
- Empty and cleaned out cat litter jug
- A razor knife or Exact-o knife
- Optional: a drill
- Optional: Great Wild Outdoor stickers
- Using a sharp razor knife cut the outer plastic off
- Using the knife carefully cut open the jug. I did mine so it would do bricks about 5 inches tall
- Optional: Using a drill cut holes in the lid so that the bricks will come out smoothly. You could also just loosen or remove the lid.
- Optional: Decorate with Great Wild Outdoors stickers. Want a couple stickers? Leave a comment and I will email you for your information. (I bought my stickers at Sticker Mule and highly reccommend them.)
That’s it really. Pretty simple. I thought of this when our old neighbor was asking where I bought my snow brick maker and I thought I didn’t even need to buy it. I would show how it works but unfortunately we do not have any snow here
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave your comments below.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.