A little close to Christmas but I thought I would share anyway..
This **might** be some stuff I like also 🙂 I thought I would put this post together with a list of some gifts the outdoorsy family might like for Christmas. Here are some things I found:
- A battery charger
- Coleman PerfectFlow InstaStart 2-Burner Stove
- Campside chef book – You can always use new ideas to cook while camping! Follow Ron (@campsidechef) on twitter.
- A new camp chair! Maybe his old chair is looking a little rough. Time to get a new chair!
- Start a new outdoors hobby: Geocaching! Geocaching.com has great apps available for smart phones.
- Princeton Tec (Headlamp) – FRED – White/Red LED, Black
- A new camp water bottle
- a new sleeping bag
- A new camping pad (who wants to sleep right on the ground? Not this guy!!)
- A new hydration pack
- Hiking staff or collapsable hiking poles
- Check Amazon.com for books on local hikes. I have found some around me I didn’t know about.
- If you know what they like maybe trail food. It usually stores for a while
General Outdoors Adventures
- A slackline or zipline! Speaking of which, Bring the Kids is having a give away for just that!!
- Binoculars (A repeat but good to have)
- Hand Warmers
- Gerber multi-tool (My favorite camping tool)
- Solar USB Charger
- A food dehydrator to make some Camping food
- A vacuum food sealer. To seal in your dehydrated food!
Did I miss anyhing? Feel free to add a comment below.