Happy Thanksgiving to my online friends! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy some turkey and watch some football or just relax.
Our pastor at church talked about how the pilgrims would set aside five kernels of corn. They would do around the table and say 5 things they are thankful for. I thought I would share the 5 things I am most thankful for this holiday season:
- I am thankful for my health and my families health
- I am thankful for my family and all of the support they give me
- I am thankful to have a roof over my head
- I am thankful that I get to spend thanksgiving with family
- I am thankful that I have freedom. So many do not.
- Extra: I am thankful for my readers of this blog. I can’t say thank you enough.
(Photo via flickr)
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Leave a comment below.