Your Input is Needed on New Logo Design

by Justin on July 8, 2008

Hey everyone! I’m working on some new designs for this blog and the first item is a new official logo for Great Wild Outdoors. Posted below are 3 logos. Please vote below on which on you like most. Please post a comment with any constructive criticism regarding the design.

Logo 1: Great Wild Outdoors Logo 1

Logo 2: Great Wild Outdoors Logo 2

Logo 3: Great Wild Outdoors Logo 3

Which logo is your favorite?

• Logo 2 (44%)
  • Logo 1 (41%)
  • Logo 3 (15%)

Total Votes: 34

Loading ... Loading ...

Billy Fairchild July 8, 2008 at 9:39 am

I like the overall design of #3. However I am not a fan of circle logos. I am more of a square rounded edge badge type of guy. But other than that it looks good.

Billy Fairchild’s last blog post..Well Be Right Back……

Jenny July 8, 2008 at 9:49 am

Ok, i think the teepee and other little designs need to be a different color. they blend in too much with the words on the logo and make it confusing to read. Can you make them the same color and the deer horns and canoe??

Your sister…
Jenny

Justin July 8, 2008 at 9:54 am

Jenny: Is your vote for number 2 and changing the colors?

Connie July 8, 2008 at 10:08 am

I like the overall design of logo #2 best. It reminds me of everything outdoors and if you could add in a pair of hiking boots it would really be complete.

Connie

Tom Sorenson July 8, 2008 at 11:18 am

I voted for #1 – but color just ain’t my thing! I think I liked it best because I could see it best.

Tom Sorenson’s last blog post..Hunting in the Ocean

Justin July 8, 2008 at 12:52 pm

I’m thinking about going down to two colors. That way it will be easy to make vinyl for car windows. I like logos that are simple and easy to recognize. The fishing pole may be replaced as I think that would be skinny and maybe come off if I had vinyl decals made.

The Hunter's Wife July 9, 2008 at 12:21 pm

I voted for #2. Thought the colors went well together. As for overall design, maybe Blessed will pop in here. She is good at that.

The Hunter’s Wife’s last blog post..Deer Hunting Big Bucks – Son’s First Fish

Daniel Johnson, Jr. July 9, 2008 at 1:21 pm

Justin, I voted for #2 after a quick glance at all three. Like Billy said, I’m not a big fan for circular logos.

Thanks for pointing me to this post via Twitter. Also, do you ever take off the tuxedo? ;P

Daniel Johnson, Jr.’s last blog post..Managing Multiple Online Identities – Podcamp Ohio Presentation

Matt July 9, 2008 at 2:07 pm

I too liked number one best because I could see it best.

Kristine Shreve July 9, 2008 at 4:14 pm

I like number three, more because I like the colors than anything else.

Rick July 10, 2008 at 9:37 am

I voted for #3

Rick’s last blog post..Ridgefield expands annual deer hunt

Chris Swain July 15, 2008 at 1:28 pm

I voted for number 2. Not a big fan of the color scheme for #3, and number 1’s yellow is too bold.

Shannanb aka Mommy Bits July 15, 2008 at 9:50 pm

Voted for #1. I like that it is sharp and the colors are bold.

Shannanb aka Mommy Bits’s last blog post..Elsa Peretti’s Got Nothing On My Boys

Adam July 16, 2008 at 9:03 pm

I like #1 the color stands out. #2 looks good too though.

Logo Designer November 26, 2008 at 7:20 am

I will vote for #2 because it has very apealing colors.

Justin November 26, 2008 at 10:35 am

Great! Thanks for your vote. You can see the logo in action at http://myspace.com/greatwildoutdoors