With Halloween coming up it’s time to bone up on some safety for both kids and the parents.
- With all of the lead issues out there why not let your little one carry a pillow case.. No lead there!
- Always carry a flashlight.
- Never eat candy that has not been inspected
- Adults: watch for kids running from cars. Drive slow!
- Make sure your costume fits and is not too big
- Walk to houses do not run
- Only go to houses that have their porch light on
- Use sidewalks and driveways, not shortcuts in the grass.