Boy it’s hot here in the midwest! Temperatures passing record highs. It’s so hot that some local schools are closing early. With that I thought I would find some ways to beat the heat.
- Stay in the shade
- Carry a mister with cool water in it
- Carry a bottle of cool water
- Find a cool spot and read your favorite outdoors magazine
- Park your car outdoors until the engine cools off, then park it in the garage
- Go swimming!
- Cook and eat outdoors. This will help keep the whole house and especially the area around the kitchen cool.
Thare are some tips to get you started staying cool. Feel free to share your tips so we can all beat the heat!